Crystal Clear Boat 2 seats 40$/hr; Family kayak rental 2+1 kid at 40$/hour
All-weather cancellations will be Rescheduled and NOT Refunded
If the current weather is not ideal (i.e lighting/wind) our policy indicates that we have the right to Reschedule for your safety. You will be notified at least 30 minutes before your scheduled booking via email/phone.
- Free change/reschedule 1 day (24hrs) before your original booked date.
- Reschedule made 24 hrs before will incur a fee of $10 per kayak.
- No Reschedule Within 12 hours, unless site staff releases a weather cancellation.
- All-weather cancellations will be Rescheduled.
- 48 hours or more before booking = 100% refund.
- Between 24 to 48 hours before booking = 50% refund.
- Within 24 hours of booking = 0% refund.
Know before you go
Glenmore Reservoir Bylaws
- Life jackets or Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs) must be worn at all times.
- DOGS are NOT allowed in boats on reservoir
- No swimming
Safety Notes: Kayaks do tip over. If you are not prepared for this to happen you should not go out. Windy conditions are also a factor, making it easier to tip. All paddlers must be confident they can swim if the kayak does tip over.
· Stay close to shore, in case you tip and need to swim to shore
· Stay close to the boat launch in poor weather conditions
· Please stay off the race course
· Give right of way to all other vessels on the reservoir (S.S. Moyie paddleboat, Rowers, Dragon Boats, competitive canoes and kayaks)
Clothing suggestions: We suggest you wear clothing that is not restrictive in case you do get wet.
Personal belongings: We cannot hold your personal belongings (wallets, phones, etc). our dry hatch is water-proof and lockable. It is your responsibility for proper using and locking dry hatches on Kayak.
You are responsible for all losses or damages caused by misuse.